Haven't had my first kiss?

okay so I haven't had my first kiss, but I've had PLENTY of oppurtunitys [spellcheck?] to kiss a guy before. but the reason I didn't kiss any of them was because I was afraid I would be bad. and I was afraid they would of broken up with me. I have a boyfriend right now & he asked me if he could kiss me in the halls at school. and I just sat there like uhh. BELIEVE ME I want to kiss him SO bad! I'm just afraid if I tell him I haven't kissed a guy before I'm afraid he'll be turned off and break up with me. you know? by the way I'm in Highschool.

So guys would you be turned off if your girlfriend hasn't kissed someone before? Should I tell him I haven't kissed someone before? and that I'm really nervous? please help!

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy likes you, he's going to enjoy kissing you. There's not much to it. No teeth, no drool, a little tongue, relax.

It'll be fine. Better than fine.

What Guys Said 3

• i think it's cute.the girl I'm with is nervous about her first kiss and I'm dying to show her how.

• have fun

• go with the flow

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him you've never kissed before. He seems to care about you, since he was polite enough to ask to kiss you, so he should be more than happy to "teach" you. Actually, most people I've talked to about this are thrilled to get someone who hasn't kissed before, because then they can sort of "train" them to kiss how they like. No old habits to weed out.

Enjoy it! Your first kiss only happens once!

• You're 25 but in HS? =P Or is that your real age? So I'm not guy but I had my first kiss not too long ago, and this guy I was with didn't think it was a turn off, I think he just really liked the fact that he was the one who were gonna show me haha. But don't worry, tell him and I'm' sure he shows you how to do it ;) and he shouldn't break up because of that lol.

• Haha I accidenty just put a random age. I don't know how to change it though. lol