How often do you date/hang out with your bf/gf?

How often do you spend time with your boyfriend or girlfriend in first weeks and months in a relationship, especially when your'e both busy with school or career?

Most Helpful Girl

• Before we were officially together, we hung out a few times a week. By the time he was my boyfriend though, we saw each other everyday. It's rare we go a day without seeing each other even with our busy school/work schedules, unless one of us is home visiting family. We make it work by staying the night together, doing homework together, or going out for lunch/dinner.

What Girls Said 4

• In my case we deal with a long distance relationship. I am lucky if I get to see him on weekends, and often I have to wait a week or two. He's worth it though. Its been that way for four months now. Distance makes a heart grow fonder. We do call on the phone during weekdays which we both have done. Its a balance between work, school, friends, and relationship its a challenge you need to commit to if you love the person.

• We don't go to the same school and he works during the whole weekend, so we only get to see each other about once a week. Twice if we're lucky and can work it out. It's hard but we hang on.

• Once a week because my boyfriend is so busy :P (this sucks) - but if we had the chance we would probably meet every day.

But we talk to each other several times a day or text...not the same as meeting him though. T_T

• First weeks of dating we saw each other about 2 times a week. After that 5-7 days a week. We're both students so we chill in the same room and do homework. The days we don't see each other we are visiting family or friends, studying for a big test, or working on group projects for classes. Are we exciting when we're doing homework together? Not really. Its more of a proximity sort of thing.

What Guys Said 0