Should I text or call them, yes or no?

There are these girls that I like at my school and I added them on facebook. They all accepted my request with in 10 minutes of me sending them. When I looked at their profile right after they accepted my request ALL of them didn't have their phone number on their profile, then I look again at all of their profiles a day or so later. And they all have their phone numbers on their profile. Do they want me to call or text them?

0|0
2|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely text! Don't call until you have had a few text conversations with them. Use texting as a way of becoming familiar with each other and gaining comfort ability :)

0|0
    0|0
    • When I send a text message to one of them should I say "hey, this is (my name)?

What Girls Said 1

• duhhh! text

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• You should probably text the girls first because you'll seem less of a saftey hazard. In other words, if you text a girl rather than straight up call her then you will seem less creepy than if you call them first instead of text. Besides, would you rather get a text from someone you don't know or get a phone call from someone you don't know? Hope this helps :)

0|0
    0|0