He was on the dating site, now he's not on there anymore?

I was talking to this guy for a month and we went on a couple dates. It was great, lots of fun, chemistry, and then he stopped talking to me, its been a month I haven't heard from him. I tried calling, texting, no response. Now he's not on the site anymore? Did he find someone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• Use some logic here...please.

Does it matter if he found somebody else? No. Maybe he found another girl. Maybe he got tired of paying for the site. Maybe he died. Maybe his credit card got declined. Maybe his wife/gf busted him. Who knows? Who cares?

The only relevant fact here is this: "and then he stopped talking to me, its been a month I haven't heard from him. I tried calling, txting, no response."

• Well pretending to like someone, leading them on, talking about a future with them, are things you don't tell a girl if you just want to sleep with her. Whatever I'm over it, He lived too far anyways, and he was boring. Your a typical douche DonJuan

• Main point is "Who *F***ing* Cares" You do that's why you are talking about it like if you miss the past and wondering where or they are or what they are doing. I guess you would rather pass someone up that's real and someone you could of had a future with over dead memories from the past. Seems like a cycle the will never end.

• right donjuan...move on girl!

What Guys Said 2

• Wow ... the past should be dead and buried why ask this now seems your thinking about it constantly. OK girl I was seeing 2 months ago fell off the earth with me and right now as of this day do I worry or think about it no. Reason I bring it up is because it relates. If your going to live.in the past there will be no future. Whatever I won't go into specifics here but this is baggage and issues that your keeping and this is what causes destruction for anyone in the future this is sad I can't believe it.

• Im not done either on talking about how much bullsh*t this is. Its so obivious that if you are using your time to search for someone you had past dates you have issues and can't get real or be real and then attempt to start something new elsewhere. Especially months later .. I feel like I'm wasting my time even saying all this sh*t. What the f*** seriously !

• Lies! That's still no f***ing excuse you think I don't know when I read sh*t like this what it means. You were still searching and not being truth full about it. I can read peoples motive even when its typed. That and all the other things. Let it go god damn it. When someone is not truth full and just wants to play games for fulfill them not being lonely is wrong. Its not nice to f*** with someones emotions who gave his f***ing time to you just so you can just spit on it and don't care.

• Dude, chillax. I've seen previous posts of yours. Just because you got your heart stomped on (I'm sorry for that) doesn't mean you have to spread your pain on this site. Is this you turning into the monster you said you were going to change into? QA, don't take his views to heart as he is in deep pain and is losing any sense of compassion. I think he was doing the same you were (thinking about someone long afterwards) and this just reminded him of it all.

• You actually think by deleting your profile on here that will solve this problem. You will just come back under a different user name and post as a Anonymous User again like you have been. You are on this F'N site more then me at least I don't post sh*t about my ex's past dates or other sh*t. At first that's why I came here but for F***s Sake you think I won't know. I never post Anon and keep my F*ucking sh*t 100% Legit. I got nothing to hide . I rest my case.

What Girls Said 3

• yeah... otherwise he'd still be there scamming other ladies or at least hopefully tell you he wasn't interested..

• Seems obvious to me he found someone. Sorry dear. You have to move on. When people don't respond, that's your first clue it's over.

• I would not feel sorry for her if I were you. If you only knew the situation ! Its clear to me she does not want to move on... I know these things.

• yes or his wife found out.

• Guys are JERKS! I'm never meeting anyone anymore from a dating site. All they want is to hookup, and cheat!

• No, don't think that way, QA. He might have found someone closer or moved faster than you, ie. was more interested. I found my boyfriend online, so it's not true that all online guys want sex or hookup or are a hole jerks. As a matter of fact, I found the one asexual straight male online. The irony...but whatever, that's what happens when you meet someone online. Like the box of chocolate line, don't know what you'll get til you try.

• Breaking new story at 11PM: Guys like sex.

If liking sex makes guys jerks, then I'm the biggest gd asshole you've ever seen.