What age were you when you had your first boyfriend or girlfriend?

I'm 24 and I have never had a boyfriend. That being said how old were you when you first had a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• I am 23 and I have never been in a real, long-term relationship. Hang in there. You're not the only one.

• go us! lol I haven't really dated anyone either.

• I met a great guy for me, but it didn't work out because at the time I didn't have enough dating experience to appreciate him.

• ah live and learn I guess.

What Guys Said 2

• Glad I'm not alone, I turned 23 at the beginning of the year and I've never had a girlfriend

• I do not have answer for this...YET!

What Girls Said 6

• 20

• well I'm 15 and have been with this guy for 5 months... (like a month before I started dating him I couldn't imagine myself in a relationship at all. and I thought dating at my age was pointless)

• 16 and it lasted 9 and a half months...I wish I waited though

• I was 17 and it has lasted 5-1/2 years. He's left me now but I think he's just afraid to commit so hopefully he'll come back

• i was 19 was in relationship for 5 years than broke up.

• :(

• dat guy turned out to be a jerk :) than I was dis guy after 3 yrz of my singlehood and now am happily married to him :) can't ask for more.

• awww yay! congrats! :)

• 18. It lasted about 9 months. But when it comes right down to it I wasn't mature enough to deal back then.