Hang out and get to know my family?

What does it mean when guys ask girls to come over their house (the girls house) just to hang out and get to know the family. Does that mean they like you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those other girls down there have no clue. If a guy wants to meet your family, he seriously likes you. In Any marriage or long-term dating situation both sides want to see where the love interest 'comes from'. It is a good sign, but I guarantee he want's more than a friendship, take it from me, I AM a guy and have done this very same thing. Hope this helps, Kyle

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Either he's your really good friend, he likes you a lot, or you have family members general society would consider cool. Whatever it is, he's definitely trying to impress your parents.

• It means that and or you guys are friends and he feels good enough about you that he wants to spend time with you and get to know you a a different level! He wants to see what your family is like and how cool you guys act together!

Its a good sign!