Should I date him if I only have 6 months left here?

He's been a friend for years, and he has dated a lot of girls. People say he has always shown interest in me, but I was too busy to do date at the time. Last year I did spend three days with him at a park and we did get closer; like holding hands, hugging, but I didn't let it go farther than that.

My friends and his are always telling us that we would be good together. I think we would.

My only problem is that I don't know if I will leave in 6 months to go out of state to school or stay in my home town to continue my education. I don't want to leave and not know if we could have been something, but I don't want to stay and then date him and have us not work out.

Should I give us a go? Should I date him? Is it even worth it?

Most Helpful Guy

• You'll never regret dating him and realizing that you weren't meant to be. But if you don't and he ends up meeting some other girl and living happily ever after you will have tons of regret.

Go for it, and see where it goes, but also don't let it change your choice in schools. Because if you don't follow your heart for your school/career you will regret that as well.

If yall get together, and you move away for school, if things are really meant to be, they will. If the distance is too much for the relationship, then it wasn't meant to be.

But don't not date him, because you might be leaving in 6 months. 6 months is a long quality relationship away!

Goodluck

Luke Lockehart

• Thanks for your answer. I have thought about it for awhile now that we might be good together, I think I will go for it. It's not like I have anything to lose. Again, thank you so much.

What Guys Said 1

• Always give it a go.

6 months isn't that long a stretch, and if it doesn't work out, it doesn't work out.

But most people regret the moves they never made, rather than the ones they did.

What Girls Said 1

• Go ahead and date him you still got awhile if you do move.