I'm 18 and I've never been kissed. Is that weird to a guy?

It's not even that I'm weird or anything, I've just never dated anyone or had the chance to be kissed. All my friends have multiple times, but I just feel so weird especially because I'll have no idea what to do when the time comes.

Most Helpful Guy

• aww don't worry. No your not weird. It'll happen when the time is right. The guy will probably be just as nervous.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm 21 and I've never been kissed. But I do think I'm really weird because of that.

• I wouldn't mind. I'm kind of the same. I don't think anyone would be "weirded out" by us. If they do, they're shallow and I wouldn't want to be around them anyway.

• I dated a girl who was 19 and never been kissed, didn't bother me at all... the anonymous said it' he will probably be just as nervous :)

• im exactley the same except I'm 19

everyone will have there opinion on thsi subject but ot me its not weird to others who haave been in relationships it might be but I wouldn't worry about it

What Girls Said 0