Basically, I like this guy and I don't know if he's at all interested.

I always feel like I'm making things up in my head to convince myself that he likes me, but I don't know. We've been friends for a few months and we've always gotten along really well. Were always laughing and flirting, but I don't know if he has ever liked me before or does now, and the reason I phrased it like that is because he had a girlfriend for a few months until she ended it. As I'm typing this I'm realizing he probably isn't interested at all but I used to and sometimes still catch him staring at me. We always had this chemistry in my opinion and people have asked if were dating before. One time he randomly bought me food at lunch that he knew I liked. I feel like a 5 year old seriously...but we get along really well and I just want to know if there's even a bit of chemistry.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to tell, but what I do know from experience is that when a guy is on the rebound, it is difficult for the next woman since he's apprehensive and maybe he thinks you'd hurt him too. So just be careful, and please let him chase you cause if you go after him he'll back off quickly. And if he does chase you don't be quick to hop in the sack, make him wait a while and he'll want you even more.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0