Fat/ anorexic - which is worse?

So just wondering do you guys have like a major problem with girls that or fat or anorexic? would you go out with a girl that was either of those? which do you think is worse?

by "fat" I meant like a little chubby not like blown up obese or anything. Maybe 10-20 lbs overweight.

Most Helpful Girl

• fat is a bad word to equate with girls who are only 10-20 pounds overweight. comments like that are what drive girls who aren't all that overweight into having anorexic or bullemic tendencies. I'm not trying to lecture or anything but you really have to watch what you say because I know how words can cause you do to drastic things.

What Guys Said 12

• Anorexic is a disorder characterized by refusal to maintain a healthy body weight and an obsessive fear of gaining weight.

Fat could just mean someone with a little extra fat due to an inactive lifestyle.

Would I date either? No, I want someone to share the same healthy lifestyle I have.

• Both are equally unnatractive. However, in a sense, annorexic is better than fat because it is easier to gain weight, than lose it.

• Not for an anorexic person it isn't.

• Well, it depends on your tactics. Its easier to force-feed than to like, I dunno, force-make-loose-weight. Sticking a funnel down someones throat is easier than like, 'RUN FATTY', chaining them to a treadmill or something. But outside brutality, its probably about equal

• You never fail to make me laugh.

• Define 'fat'.

It's an easy choice though, I find both unattractive, but at least the fat girls are usually sane...

• Ten to twenty pounds overweight is not even that much of a turn-off. Questions such as this one should come with pictures that illustrate what the question asker means by 'fat' (and 'skinny' when appropriate).

• fat at least fat people can be comfortable with their bodies anorexic people are never really comfortable with their bodies

• As other people have said or hinted at, an anorexic girl could actually be fatter than the overweight girl your talking about. Obviously she'd have just developed anorexia, and it may be quite rare, I dunno. So, the question isn't really fair - but its perfect for a sicko like me sooooo;

I'd rather the anorexic girl. As much as I like fat girls aesthetically, I much rather tragedy and hardship in a person, and that's always brought on by Anorexia, without fail.

• anorexic/skinny is worse. total turn off.

• Fat is definitely better. Anorexics not only look disgusting, but they don't get that way without the mental baggage that goes with it.

• Anorexic is gross

• they both suck

• Anorexic is bad

• I prefer a fat girl than an anorexic girl. better have too much of something rather than needing it. or however that phase goes lol. besides I consider myself chubby and I think many girls look good even if they are a little bit fat

• This gets hard to answer because everyone has a different definition of "fat". For example, someone might consider a person fat if they are 20lbs overweight, someone else might consider a person fat if they are 200lbs overweight.

What Girls Said 11

• They're not really comparable. Anorexia is a disorder, not a body type.

• Both are equally as damaging physically, emotionally. and mentally.

However, you have much much more risks being 20 pounds underweight, than you do being 20 pounds over weight.

For example, right now, I'm at 130. So if I weighed 150, id be noticeably chubbier, wear bigger clothes, but I wouldn't all of a sudden have diabetes.

20 pounds underweight would make me 110, which would be painfully skinny for someone like me with a broad frame. Id be skin and bones and probably malnourished. At 130, I wear a size 2 jeans, id hate to see what I would be wearing at 110 pounds.

• Fat is nastier in my opinion. I would always rather not be able to grab anything vs having a gunt (muffin top over your vag, yes I know "chubby girls" that have one) Love handles are gross, back rolls, cottage cheese skin, thunder thighs ect.

As long as the "anorexic" girl is at least 100lbs they're fine with me.

• They both are really bad but I think anorexia is way worse

• Of course everyone is going to choose a slightly chubby girl over an anorexic girl. Don't rig your question to get the answers you want.

• exactly, anorexic implies mental issues too, if you said someone who's naturally a bit too skinny then a girl who's naturally a bit too fat, people might be giving different answers.

• It's amazing how girls see things very black and white, instead of attempting to be at a healthy weight and exercise, they make it "choose between anorexic or fat"

• Or maybe it is just a question that is looking to see how people feel about these extremes

• Obesity is physical, you can spot an obese person, there's a term that comes along with the physical aspect of obesity that is psychological...compulsive eating disorder?

• Yeah, and she didn't compare Anorexia and Compulsive Eating Disorders. That would have been a good question, actually.

• if you're anorexic then chances are that a guy won't want to date you, people generally don't like being around people who are slowly killing themselves.

• if you're going to make the other end anorexic, then at least make the overweight morbidly obese, otherwise of course someone would rather a chubby girl to a skeleton.

• What you should of asked was which is worse morbidly obese of severely anorexic.

• 150 lbs

• fat is worse