Is this a rebound and will I GET HER BACK?

My Girlfriend left me said she had a lot going on in her life now I find out she is seeing an Ex from 10 years back after just 1 week separation from me would I ever be able to trust her if we did get back together

Most Helpful Guy

• She has moved on, and so should you. When a woman dumps you, says she has a lot going on in her life then gets with someone else (especially the ex) it was just to let you down "easy". She didn't have the courage to tell you the real reason why she left you. You have to realize that this is what she wanted. This was planned by her so it's not a rebound. This sounds like she was thinking about the ex for a long time and still felt some attraction and affection for him.

Don't wait for her, not even to contact you. Start moving on right away. The more you wait, the more things will pass you by. DO NOT be "friends" with her if you want her back. 1 week is too short, so she was probably with him while she was with you. She knows how you feel about her already, so don't chase her by any means. No contact is great and all, but you have to heal. Date other women out there, you may be surprised what or who you can find.

What Girls Said 4

• oh I don't know, could be he's just an ego boost. Are you sure they're actually dating? I have exes who are good friends, my ex got really angry about me meeting up with one of them and it damaged our relationship. He could never trust me, yet, I never cheated on him. Bets to find out for sure before you give yourself uneccessary misery

• One week after separation? Most likely a rebound, yes.

Only you could really answer that second question, though from the sound of it, it doesn't seem like it.

• well if I were you I wouldn't expect anything from her...i am not judging your EX but the more you expect the more you get hurt...

• Sounds like she never got over her ex...as sad as it is. How long were you guys together? I wouldn't wait for her. I'd move on and keep NO CONTACT.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you want her back?

• because I reailly liked her but have stayed in no contact until she contacts me

• What a sleaze?

You deserve a better girl.

• It really depends on why you guys broke up, but are you sure she's not just seeing her ex as friends?