Men, kissing on a first date?

And Men what would you think of her is she is then willing to sleep with you too ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't mind at all. After we do that I would really like to see where this relationship will go after we sleep with each other.

Can you help out on my question?

link

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on what you are looking for. Obviously if you were out just for a shag and ended up with a kiss you would be pretty disappointed. However if you are looking for something more than a short term relationship and someone offers you the keys to the sweetshop straight away... Perhaps that is losing some of the frisson that can be so exciting early in a relationship.

• I've kissed on the first date almost every time. Also, NO, I would not think she's willing to sleep with me based on a first date kiss. I wouldn't expect anything sexual to happen for at least 3 or 4 dates, and I'd look for signals that she wants it.

• I have slept with her on the first date and I didn't think any less of her because of it. It all depends on chemistry (not alcohol) and how comfortable you feel around them.

• Both would be unexpected. I haven't done either. I suppose I'd be OK with it.

What Girls Said 0