What is the #1 main reason why you choose to exercise??

Poll below

• Health
    35% (9)22% (5)29% (14)Vote
  • Strength/Stamina
    4% (1)26% (6)14% (7)Vote
  • Physical Looks
    58% (15)48% (11)53% (26)Vote
  • Just for something to do
    3% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|13

Most Helpful Guy

• None of these really. I like exploring wild places I've never been before (and will often never return to). To get to such places involves a lot of trackless hiking and climbing, and at the end of such a day I am tired and sattisfied having had a lot of exercise.

I am not short of things to do though, so am not doing this just to fill my time, it is a positive choice to go see beautiful places and to do things that not many others do.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• To have more energy and get stronger

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a combination of things. But first for me is for health. Also strength and physical looks. Tough to choose just one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I execercise so I stay fit, toned and healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say stamina...and looks. And merely for the feeling of endorphins as well... =)

0|0
    0|0
  • combination of pure enjoyment and achievement of a sexy bod ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • well I would chost all of them but the main reason would be physical looks

0|0
    0|0
  • i love working out it's so fun for me, plus it makes me look better, and it's healthy for you

0|0
    0|0
  • The main reason I work out is to get strength and stamina to perform better for volleyball.

0|0
    0|0
  • cuz its fun=]

0|0
    0|0
  • i do it to stay healthy

0|0
    0|0
  • Duhh.. I looks Good. At all times.

0|0
    0|0
  • so I can be toned and look hot

0|0
    0|0
  • To train for life

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Started it - out of sheer vanity.

Continued it - because I enjoy it.

0|0
    1|0
  • I wanna do boxing, and I want to be able to get into fights flippantly, to feed my violent disposition. I do not want to be muscular.

1|1
    0|0
  • i excessive to look good for the ladies curls for the girls right

0|0
    0|0
  • For me it's C>A>B. I'm a fatass and extremely dissatisfied with my body.

I'm going to change that. I'm just throwing up a general goal of 100lbs no mater my weight. I'm somewhere between 270-300. Hell even 50lbs will make me super happy and want to continue. I want to have the confidence to start approaching girls and I don't want to have a heart attack at age 30.

0|0
    0|0
    • Go for it man. I was 280lbs at my worst. After just dieting(small portions of healthy food, maybe 1600-2000 calories a day and LOTS of water drinking) I got down to 230lbs. Now after I've been excersing I'm at a nice healthy 205lbs (I'm 6'2 and have a muscular build, so 205 is pretty decent for me). You can do it if you put your mind to it first. Good luck.

• I started doing it because I was insecure, but now I do it to stay healthy and maintain a nice body.

0|0
    0|0
  • staying fit

0|1
    0|0
  • It benefits my drumming a lot, so I can last those grueling hours during a metal gig.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's something productive to do, it's good for me, I love having the strength and stamina, I like looking better, and all of those things combined are a big confidence booster.

0|0
    0|0
  • I climb trees competitivily around the world as often as I can as a hobby / extra money. I'm a big guy 6'6" 240lb so strength and stamina is a must to be able to beat the little guys. oh and that's not me in the spidey outfit

0|1
    0|0
  • I am a bear I eat people to stay in shape

0|2
    0|0
  • A, B and C pertain to me equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above, and mainly to look better... but for myself. Looking better gives ME confidence, and in turn makes me who I want to be :)

0|0
    0|0