What was your first kiss like?

Embarrassing, funny perfect? I am remembering mine and it sucked. LMAO

Most Helpful Girl

• At the moment I thought it was perfect but now that I think back it sucked lol.

What Guys Said 4

• on the couch. Comfy. We were comfy. I legit asked being my first girlfriend and didn't want to make her uncomfortable...and she put tongue I backed out...and from there on out...

...its a good thing your people online that I'll probably never meet in person because it was really embarasing XD. BUT HEY I wasn't a p**** and did it b4 our day ended...when we had a good bye kiss..and it was MUCH MUCH BETTER.

• Non-existent.

• sorry, haven't had one yet, waiting for the girl that I love and I'm 20 :)

• it was a dare when I was 10, it felt pretty good...

What Girls Said 4

• is it weird that I haven't had mine yet?

• I thought it'd be bad. But it was nothing special, just ended up being like any other kiss.

• it was cute :) me and my boyfriend had been dating for just under a month we were at the school dance and he said something cute and we both looked at each other and leaned in and kissed we have now been dating for 10 months and I am the happiest chicka alive

• awkward. but it got better :)