Coworker problem?

I worked with a guy during a couple of days and it seemed like we both liked each other. He asked for my phonenumber so I gave it to him. I texted him a couple of days later and he asked me if I wanted to meet up in the weekend but it ended with us not seeing each other because he had to stay longer at his job.

After that we decided to meet up the next weekend and it ended the same as before, and the next weekend after that.

I didn't text him back after that. The thing is that he is busy with his school, job and practice so he doesn't have much time to meet.

Now, 3 weeks later when I've forgotten him, he texts me and asks me how I'm doing and what I'm up too. We have talked about meeting each other again but I know it's not going to happen with his busy schedule.

Why does he text me and ask me if I would like to hang out with him if it's never going to happen because he is busy all the time?

And why when I've just forgotten him so I start thinking about him again, I'm getting sick of it.

What are your thoughts about this?

Please give me some serious answers thanks.

What Guys Said 1

• HOnestly, shit does happen; I have had these type of experiences where I want to go out wth a girl, and something comes up, and I can't go on the date. Why not call him out on his 'unavailability'? So next time he texts to ask about hanging out, then why not text back---why do you keep asking me if you're obviously not serious about hanging out?' Kind of harsh but since you're sick of it, you might as well grab the bull by the horns! :)

What Girls Said 0