I've realized something...do you notice it too?

Well, I've been looking through this site along with others and I've taken strolls through the self help relationship isle in book stores and I've noticed something... More likely than not you'll see that a woman has written a book about how to get a man. Now I'm not saying the women who do these writings don't know what they're talking about, more or less, but why do women listen and follow what other women tell them about men. Why not look strictly for books written by men? Better yet, why aren't there more men writing? Guys always say that women never understand their thinking so why not just tell us? Just a thought. Anyone think the same?

Most Helpful Guy

• Self help for dating is not a good way to find someone. If you read those books carefully pretty much all they say is this is what worked for me so try it and see if it works for you too. That's about all you will get in a dating book because they are all written by the same gender as you. Each ones has several different methods of how different men attract women or different women attract men, but as every one of them states. Each case is unique so basically they all tell you within their own text that the book you are reading is useless. If your a guy go talk to a girl you have no romantic feels for and ask her for advice, vice versa for girls. This site is a great way to do that you can easily post your questions and get advice from the opposite sex. That's the only way to get any good advice.

One good point though. Never go to a girl that you are interested and get advice about her. Its in bad taste to use a girls own advice to get her attention. It shows her that you have no confidence in being able to do it on your own go to someone else, and learn from what they tell you so it becomes you. Girls can also tell when you are not being you.

Pardon the horrible conclusion but when it comes to these things I could write for hours so I am just going to end it here.

What Guys Said 1

• Guys do the same thing, they write things about how to get girls... Why? Probably because people feel more comfortable getting their information from their own genders point of view. But honestly I don't want to follow a guys advice on how to get a girl. Because it's usually nothing like what I feel is right. It's usually mind games and pretending to be abit of a jerk. I think a lot of guys would tell girls it's not hard for a girl to get a guy, just advertise that you'd sleep with them. Which I'm sure isn't advice a lot of women want to hear.

What Girls Said 3

• I have noticed that same tendency I have also noticed that the most popular "how to get the girl" books are written by guys! I even went so far as to reading some of the ones for guys so that I would get SOME kind of clue as to what the guys expect since I don't think any woman can really KNOW what they are talking about in regards to what guys want/think/feel/need...

• I was thinking the same thing in the past I sure there are books by men for us out there I did come across one written by Steve Harvey the comedian called Act Like A Lady Think Like A MAN is was a really good book I wished it was longer I found it on Amazon

• never had time to look at site properly so I have to be honest and say no I haven't noticed sorry