Is anybody out there giving up on dating?

I sure am, the only thing that dating has brought me is heartaches and more stress than necessary. I followed all the advise that there is probably out there for guys and nothing seems to work. I guess it is one of those times in life where I will just concentrate on the things that I like to do and retire myself from the dating scene, at least for a long time.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if my case is "giving up", but I've stopped worrying about girls for the last 2 or 3 years now. Sometimes it's necessary in order to keep you from feeling burnt out and frustrated about something. I suppose it could be considered giving up if the break from things isn't benefiting you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Try doing it differently.

Meet new girls and believe that you are 'Prince Charming'. Talk to them but hold it in the back of your head that YOU'RE the prize to be caught. You're more valuable than she is.

Don't ever spoil a chick and use your head, not your emotions.

There are many girls out there who are engaged in relationships already, so they don't need you for one. But there are still plenty of single females who want a boyfriend. And they'll be more open-minded and willing to date you without flaking, if their true intentions is to start something up.

• yea dude honestly all I care about anymore is my family,school, work and friends. I have been single for so long now I don't really care anymore about finding a female. Like everyone says to wait but that's just b.s after awhile. If a girl really likes me she should do something cause every time I try to do anything for her I just get burned.

• oh ya buddeh screw dating