Guys are you more likely to choose a challenge??

Guys say your torn between 2 girls...you have feelings for both...one of the girls decides she's tired of being lead on & doesn't want to be involved in your confusing love triangle...she explains she still likes you but can't deal with the back & forth emotional bs..Does this attract you more to go after the one that walked away?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, I'm going to go after the one that I like the best. Prior to contrary belief, I find it often guys do not like to chase after the girl. For one I think a girl being a "challenge" to get is just silly. If I wanted a challenge I'd go play pacman and try to get to the last level. I'm looking for a relationship to find someone who I feel in love with, not to chase after them. Besides, relationships are enough as a challenge as it is, to have everything work out so that both people are happy. Do we -really- need to add in another unnecessary challenge of getting into the relationship too?

• lol very true...but I don't think a lot of guys are as smart as you! =)

• What can I say? I'm quite the genius XP.

What Guys Said 2

• ... this isn't hypothetical is it? if yer going to walk away do it for yerself, not to try and get him. you deserve better then that crap.

• no, she walked away, the other is still here and she obviously likes me enough to stay

What Girls Said 0