How to tell my female friend that I like her?

i have recently developed fellings for my close female friend but I am not good at the making the first move kinda thing I just don't know what I should do or say and we are rarely alone togather

i once tried to say something on messenger while she was away on vacation but circumstances cause that to backfire I told her I was intrested but she never did respond to that and I had to leave to run a errand and had to log off that was about a month and a half ago since then we have talked and hung out but it is as if nothing has changed it was like it never happened I have acted like nothing has happened but I also try to give her some space when we hang out togather I really could use some advice on this please !

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh messenger! You have made our lives so much easier, but created SO many more problems! The fact that there has been no response either way to your sent message must make you feel very lost in this whole process because you have no way of knowing where you stand. There are three possible options 1) your message didn't get through, 2) she misinterpreted your message and didn't "get" what you were saying due to the lack of tone in messenger conversations, and 3) she got it and either didn't know how to bring it up with you or was embarrassed about it. As a woman who is now married to one of her formal male friends, I am a big advocate for persistence. Most of the women I know are terrified of destroying the friendship by dating. Moreso because if you break up, not only is the relationship over, but so is the friendship.usually. I am guessing that you're nervous because if she doesn't feel the same way that your friendship might be awkward. There is certainly hope, but you have to be delicate about it. Maybe writing out what you want to say to her first will make you feel more confident. I would suggest thinking about what exactly it is about her that you like so much and tell her that.even the simplest thing means so much to women, and even if she doesn't feel the same, she will let you down gently and be understanding.unless she is a total bitch and why would you want to be friends with a bitch anyway? If you tell her "I really don't want to wreck our friendship, but I can't help having feelings for you and wanting more because of A, B, and/ or C." can be a good starting point. I agree that getting her alone is a good idea.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Find some time to be alone with her, or make it. You won't learn anything until the date.

• give her a note

• just tell her