Are girls attracted to a player?

Girls if a guy told you that he has a crush on you but at the same time you see other girls posting flirty things with hearts on his Facebook wall would you conclude that this guy is a player and cause you to not be interesed in him? Aswell if this guy initially had a crush on your best friend but now liked you would that trigger an alarm that this guy is a player?

This is the current situation I am in.. I do admit I am abit of a flirt but I do really like this girl but I have a feeling she might be keeping her distance cause she can tell that I am a sweet talker

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm intrigued by "players" and I guess the attention is nice but I would never consider one for a serious relationship.

By the looks of your behavior, I would automatically label you as a flirting buddy in my head. I wouldn't consider you long term material at all. Especially if you've jumped from my best friend to me. That's just scummy in my opinion.

What Girls Said 5

• I couldn't have said it better than 62893. Players usually bounce around from girl to girl and some guys are just flirty and not a player. To show her you like her just do more earnest things and make sure she can tell the difference between how YOU act with her, and how you act with other girls.

• There's a difference between being flirty and being a player. I'd say there are some red flags that may be keeping her away but if you really like her then you've got to find a way to show her that.

• Wow this is funny reading this because I like a guy who sounds just like you, a player sweet talker type. I've liked him for a while though and I think I have strong feelings for him. But honestly I do get a little put off by the fact that he does flirt with other girls and they all flirt back. In the end I try to tell myself that he always chooses to chill with me and not them. I try not to think about it too much but honestly it does bother me. Since it seems like me and the girl you like are in the same situation she might feel the same way I do. If you are really worried I would talk to her about it. If you don't want to straight up bring up the problem then just in passing mention how it annoys you that all these girls put hearts on your fb wall or something to that extent. I really hope it works out for you!

• personally I am not attracted to them if I know they are a player but often times I fall blind to the fact they are. ya know what I'm saying, then I just get hurt because I thought he actually liked me.

• Player alert!

What Guys Said 3

• YES

every girl wants a PLAYER,who wants a LOSER anyways:P

• At first yes, inadvertently. But after the first couple she doesn't like them anymore.

• I wouldn't think so.