How should our first kiss go?

im not really good with these and its been a while since I've had a second date. but, I plan on kissing the girl after our second date ends. how should our first kiss go? should I try to full on make out with her- tongue and everything, or should I keep it simple for now with just several lip ONLY kisses?

Most Helpful Girl

• just a peck. no tongue, please. it'll probably scare her off... unless she tries to french kiss you first, then it'll be okay.

What Girls Said 4

• lip only would probably be best

• it should be quick, about 2 seconds, no tongue

• You'll know when you kiss her...don't sit here and think about it! But I would say since it's the second date, keep it closed mouth. You'll have plenty of other opportunities to make out!

• Stay simple !

What Guys Said 3

• Soft and sweet. You can't predict when it's going to happen. You might be sitting; you might be standing. Just keep an open eye for a right moment. Lean in slow, drop the pitch on your voice and as you're moving in than lower it to a whisper if you're still talking . If she's feeling the vibe she'll be moving along with you or if she's shy she'll at least stay where she's at. Right before contact move your hands to her body if they aren't already there. If you're sitting you can lightly grab her leg at around the mid thigh or around the waist if it's more convenient and if you're standing move both behind her back. Creating this touch will heighten the moment of your kiss because it'll leave you both feeling more connected. Then, once you're ready to embrace, tilt your head to the right to avoid bumping noses (this is no time for Eskimo kisses, that'll come later) and softly press your lips with hers. You can kiss both her lips at once or you can go for just her upper lip (both of her lips will be kissing your lower lip). I like upper lip kisses because it feels like your mouths are two puzzle pieces falling perfectly together. Let your lips linger for as long as it feels comfortable. It can be short and sweet or develop into something longer and more passionate right there on the spot. Pull back after maybe 3-5 seconds so your faces are a few inches away and then look into her eyes with yours. The rest is history if everything went well.

• Start out with just the lips, if she wants to french kiss she will put her tongue in your mouth...

• Listen here guy, you never plan a kiss, it happens. Just go with the moment and you'll make a memory