Should I message him?

Soo I met this really cute guy at my moms friends party. He is my age and he is funny and super smart and we get along great. The only problem is that he is kind of shy, he has given me hints about finding me attractive and stuff and he remembers things that I tell him. he listens and its great. He never asked for my number but he asked if he could add me on fb. Now we're fb friends, and the last time we saw each other we said we would hang out this friday. however I don't have his number to ask him about a time or if we're still on I don't know what to do. So what should I do message him? or is he even interested? I'm just confused lol

OMG you guys were so right! He messaged me back :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Trying to put myself in this guy's shoes, I think those signs you mention are pretty obvious signs he is probably interested. I'm pretty shy and if I tell a girl I think she's attractive, I definitely mean it. My suggestion on how to talk to him is to initiate a chat on fb. Its easy and doesn't put him in a hard spot that he'd feel uncomfortable. Have something specific to talk about so all he has to do is respond. The more you take initiative as mlrock said, the more comfortable he'll be and the more he'll open up to you.

What Guys Said 3

• Message him, you know he's shy so you are going to have to take the leading role until he warms up to you, which will be sooner than you think.

• Shoot him a message. Believe me, while I am by no means a "shy guy" I am like that in that I'm totally clueless when it comes to women. Also, if you take the initiative, you'll make his day!

• Hi, Sure you should message for him!

What Girls Said 2

• howd it all turn out?!

• I messaged him about Friday and he replied :) now we've been messaging! I'm so excited!

• thats good! ha ha now you have to exchange numbers! lol

i wish the guy I messaged when I was drunk would respond! lol I think he's never on.. at least I'm hoping.

• message him to hang out and give him your number! that way the balls in his court!