Girls would you date a guy that is younger than you?

If the guy was really nice and funny and charming and just a very good guy would you be with him? And if so up to how many years younger? This girl I know is 2 1/2 years older than me and we talk a lot like every day all day.she says I'm really good guy and that I'm her best friend and said that a girl would be crazy not to like me. So I was just wondering if this could work out.

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I would date a guy younger than me. actually my boyfriend is 1 year younger than me, I ain't sure how young I would date but I would definately draw the line at 5 years younger but 2 1/5 can definately work. you are still in each others age rage and will still have lots in common.

What Girls Said 3

• A while ago I would have said hell no, too. I only dated older guys. I could never connect with a guy my age on a romantic level or felt any attraction. I even have some bad experience with younger guys who couldn’t take no for an answer.

But just a few weeks ago I met a really interesting guy, almost 1 1/2 years younger than me. So I have to say I’m actually considering it at the moment. ;)

So yeah, I think it could work out.

• im 16, and currently going out with a guy who is 2 years and 5 months younger then me, and so far its fine.

if she likes you then it can work out just great.

• Hellz no.

What Guys Said 0