How do you go on when your life is over?

Ill make it short I dated this girl for about 6 mouths and we took a break for a while and then we got back together for about a mouth to try again, it went really good but because of the same problem's last time we broke up again. I have been going through some really hard times and so has she, we were always there for each other and we loved each other to death, not anymore we broke up a couple days ago, I just can't go on with this crap anymore, she left because she only she's me as a really close friend and I want to spend the rest of my life with her. So we see it differently I just wanted to no if anyone has had the same thing happen and what they did because I just don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

• Alright - I used to hate it when I was younger and people told me I had my whole life ahead of me, but it's true. Don't know if your 14 or 17 or what but in any case, the things you have to look forward to in the next 5-10 years will make you forget all about the lameness of being a teenager. It gets better and people get slightly smarter (though they still do plenty of dumb stuff). Most everyone falls in love once or twice or at least certainly has a handful of flings. Your life isn't over. Some annoying little 16 year old snot is being a bi*ch to you. It's about HER, not you. Just acknowledge to yourself that it sucks, and carry on. It's all you can do.

• im 17, and thank you I Appreciate the help

What Girls Said 1

• I know right now it seems like it's the end of the world, but trust me it's not. So many people have been through the same thing you're going through right now and they felt the same way. You will meet another girl one day that will love you the way you love her. Sometimes we meet people because we learn from them. Maybe this girl was in your life to teach you the right things to do in a relationship. Hang in there...I promise you that in time things will get better. There's always someone on here to talk to...or talk to your parents...someone you trust...don't let yourself be sad juts talk to somone. :) oh or even your school guidance counselor!

What Guys Said 1

• Man the f*** up. Your life isn't "over". It's just not the best it ever has been or ever will be.

If she comes round to your way of thinking then it will 'fix' itself. If she doesn't, don't expect change any time soon.