Why is he annoyed at me?

I'll try and cut a long story short!

I met this boy about four months ago through friends, and since then we've become quite good friends.

But, every time we're drunk we end up kissing, nothing more though. We're always very flirty with each other and he told one of my friends he didn't think I wanted him.

Two weeks ago, we were watching a film with a group of friends and we ended up kissing. This is the first time anything happened sober between us. We spent the rest of the evening together, and the next day I though he must definitely like me, because he had been so sweet.

But since then in the next couple of days we didn't really speak that much. Then a couple of days ago I initiated a conversation with him because we hadn't spoken in about a week, but he was so off with me and he was obviously annoyed about something. He's always so hot and cold with me. Help?!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He's not intrested