Guys- would you text a girl for hours?

Guys, be honest would you text a girl for hours [and I mean a lot of hours as in 5 hrs, 8 hrs, etc] and talk to her about funny stuff, serious stuff, and even make jokes about having sex with her and only think of her as just a friend or someone you only want to be friends with? What if you're the type who flirts a lot, would you still text a girl that you only like as friend for that long?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, I text back regardless of friends, crushes, girlfriends, or enemies. If you text me first, I feel like I have to reply or it might be rude. I don't believe in text flirting because there's no eye contact, but some people do. If I wanted to be "just friends" I would reply when I felt like it (5-10 min or more), but if I wanted more than just friendship then I would reply immediately (<1min) just to keep the flow of conversation going. The duration is just dependent on when the other person stops texting back because they had to do something. Sometimes I stop texting my girlfriend because I have class or something like that.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope. If I am texting a friend it is short. Or I'll call him or her. If I am texting a girl for long periods of time, I want something from them. If I am including sexual humor in my texts, it becomes obvious I want to hook up with them.

• But would you text her for long periods of time if all you wanted to do was hook up with her?

• Yes, yes I would.

• I most def wouldn't talk with a girl for THAT long, unless I really liked her.

• Hours? I def would not. Most guys, anyways, don't like to have to text somebody over and over again. We usually keep our texts short and on-topic with little fillers.

• It would depend on how well I knew the girl, and how good of a friend she was.

What Girls Said 0