Innocent or no?

I recently discovered my husband created an online dating profile. When I asked him about it he said a guy at work created it for himself. And I asked "with your information" and he said yes. Then yesterday he opens another checking account and didn't tell me, but when asked about that he said it was for savings purposes. So what's going do I give him the benefit of the doubt, or is he up to something more?

Most Helpful Girl

• An online dating profile sounds very fishy. Did he say if he would erase it or not? If he's married than he has no business having an online dating account. How did you find out he had one?

• Long story short our daughter was in the NICU for the first week of her life, she's on both our insurances and we've been dealing with the insurance through email. Well I have to check his email to see what updates they have sent him, and he knows I check his email for that purpose. Anyway, I was checking it and saw a message saying someone from a dating website was wanting to meet up in a town he just started working in. I deleted the account before he said he would...

• This goes with the post in the behavior section "why is it so hard for men to grow up" I will elaborate more there. It will be 2 years in January that we've been together.

• Oh wow, really? Ok well in that case your husband is freaking out about his life right now. I think he is looking to do something not so good. That savings account could be his way to save up money for the bikes or whatever indulgences.

What Guys Said 1

• No benefit of the doubt required here. Something is up. I think you may have caught on to him before anything could actually occur (ie. cheating).

• So in your opinion when he stated to me "why would I do that, I know you check my email" was him trying to make me look stupid? When in fact he was the stupid one for linking it to the email he knows I check?

• The name on the site was just some user name, didn't need a name. It just had his email and birthdate. My name is on the checking account he opened as well, I just had to sign the signature or so he says. As far as the savings, he said it took $200 to open, so I was like ok why didn't you do that. I don't know if he's just that stupid, or that good at making me think he's that stupid. From talking with his family I'm led to believe he's that stupid, so who knows!

• So, if he goes further underground like you said, he'll eventually tell on himself. I'm not going to waste my time looking for solid proof. If it gets to me enough that I feel like I have to keep tabs on him, he's gone. I'm not going to waste my time and our daughters time, if he can't show any respect. I've already told him, she will not be raised in that kind of home.

What Girls Said 1

• Okay, if I were you I would look around on his computer and see what was going on. then if he started acting different I would confront him about it :)