How do you flirt with a guy behind your friends back?

I really want to flirt with my friend's boyfriend! He is so Hot!

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay, you can do plenty of things to flirt with him; in a million ways. Does he flirt back... a lot? I mean you can text him and call him late at night when you know your friend is not around. That'll send a message to him.

But now my question to you is: What kind of questions are you going to be asking yourself, or others when you are his girlfriend and he is flirting with another girl? If have the courage to ask the question, do you have the courage to face the consequences of your actions? Can you handle a guilty conscience and losing a friend?

What Guys Said 3

• That's just not cool, flirting with your friends' boyfriend is going really low.

Wait until they've broken up then try it a bit.

• I've always kind of thought that being a friend meant you didn't do that kind of thing - guess that's the old "who needs enemies with friends like this?" cliche...

• I agree wih Claretica and DeanW.

• Yeah I know but, she stole him away from me! He used to be my crush then she took him away from me! I didn't have time to write the rest of my story, and anyways He's hot and she's a slut!

• Wow..thats sooo not hot!

• Not cool

What Girls Said 7

• Hffm... Don't? To be honest you most likely wouldn't pull it off... and it'll probably start world war III when your friend finds out! Best to keep these feelings on the DL and to keep your flirting for your fantasies =]

• wow don't do that - first off its wrong - and second don't you care how your friend is going to feel about this? I had a friend once decide she needed to be with my boyfriend and that hurt more than anything that MY FRIEND would do that - how can you call yourself a friend when you are about to try to get with her man? That is so wrong

• Oh that's bad...If you do that the boyfriend will probably tell his girlfriend and then you'll have a problem on your hands and you'll probably lose that friend.

• If you do that then your really not her friend. And if she "stole" him away from you and she knew you had a crush on him then she ain't really your friend either. Maybe you guys really shouldn't be friends b/c it seems like you guys aren't trustworthy friends to each other. But don't try and get with her boyfriend b/c if he'll flirt with you behind her back what makes you think he wouldn't do it to you.

• That is probably one of the worst things you can do to your friend. It's her guy. So leave him alone. Period.

• Ok so I have so been there and done that and you may think he's hot but believe me its not worth losing your friend.

• True - the friend might last longer than the guy anyway.

• you NEVER flirt with another girls boyfriend that's low.