How does a girl hang out with the guys?

Hello boys! So I'm a girl, and I just wanted to ask you, how do you feel about a girl hanging out with the guys occasionally? I'm kinda getting tired of girls and drama! Guys seem more chill and layed back. There's only a few girls I don't mind hanging out with. But I would love to hang around the guys from time to time. Would that make you feel awkward? If you had a friend that's a girl that hung around with you and your guy friends once in a while? I don't want my guys to feel weird or feel like they can't be themselves around me. Should I try hanging with them? Or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It would be weird. Imagine we would have to watch our vocabulary, no sex talk and easy on the alcohol with girls around...

• Ah-Uhhh...that's not true! Maybea the girls you know can't take guy stuff, but they have girls that would go all out with the guys, talking just as nasty, cussing just as much, and drinking just as much beer! And don't mention sports because they have girls who love to sit back and watch football, basketball and baseball with nachoes and a mug of beer...with the guys!

• Yeah, I know what you mean and yes I do know not all girls are like that.

• Hm, that's what I don't want my guys to think. But alright. Thanks

What Guys Said 2

• Hey! Many of my friends are girls and I hang out with them quite a bit. I don't feel awkward when I'm around them them at all, it actually give me the opportunity to ask them questions about dating what not. Get out there and hang with them, I'm sure they'd enjoy your company.

• Haha thanks! That's what I want my guys to think :) lol

• I think that's perfectly fine I love girls who arn't all drama.

What Girls Said 1

• lol I hang out with guys and theyre perfectly fine with that