Boys, am I the kind of person you would date?

I want an honest answer to know if guys out there ACTUALLY find me to be good enough to date. I've lived in this God forsaken town for 8 years and nobody has ever asked me to the dance, to go on a date, or anything!

I'm really short, 5'0", and really light, 90 lbs.

I have a really child-like face, but not like a baby. My hair is half way down my back, and dark brown. My eyes are really big, but not freakish like an anime character, and their hazel (bright green on the outer rim, light brown around the middle)

I get my braces off next week, and without them people say I have a cute smile (by people I mean my gal-friends)

I'm really shy, not really athletic, and I like to draw, listen to music, and write more than shop, get a manicure, or hunt out hot celebrities.

I may be shy, but I'm also very into "Anything guys can do, girls can do while wearing high heels"

I'm not really girly, but I'm not a total tomboy. I'm really into anime and manga, and also really into other places in the world (Japan, Egypt, England, Africa, anywhere really)

Thanks, sorry I don't have a picture. Mom has a "Thing" about having a picture of me floating around the internet.

Please, Hope for Japan.

A few things about me "relationship wise"

I would love to cuddle. I like to feel safe with someone, so if someone is into the "make her feel protected" thing, I guess I'd be a good candidate. I would also hug, kiss, wink, and maybe tease a lot.
I'm VERY much into Yu-Gi-Oh and could talk about it for hours. "Card Games To Save The World" and all that stuff. But I only like the original, not GX or 5D's. I also like Lucky Star, Death Note, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, FMA, and Black Butler
Though my grades won't show it, I'm actually pretty smart. I'm more "Art Smart" than "School Smart" though. I like to play games that require thinking, games that are all luck, or basically just any game out there. I also like to play forms of Poker.

Most Helpful Guy

• ok well Appearance matters somewhat

this is wats important to most guys

- Got a face that's cute( you could kiss )

- Got nice set of boobs( doesn't really matter but still)

- is Skinny/athletic/ a normal person not over weight but a size where they can particpate in any sport

- and most important a great personality

the personality thing is serious...

i want a girl that teases me a bit, and likes to be teased ( ie have sexuality and fun) like snuggling up or giving me a wink every now and then and a skirt lift ( like you can't touch this) lol

thats got some brains, ie would play a board game on rainy day or has particular interest that's she's totally into so I can explore her way of thinking

N that person that accepts instead of saying NO all the time like... you want to come to the beach? yeah sure

like to come around for a movie? Cool would love too

im having a hard day honey you want to come pick me up? Sure, ill make your day much better

those little things make the girl AWESOME only problem is most people have to like a person before they let those happen... as a girl you can be really attractive by just saying yes more than no when he asks a question.

What Guys Said 9

• From your description, you are a "Geek Girl" (in a GOOD way). There are a TON of guys who dream of being with a girl exactly like you, and feel like they'll never find such a rare treasure.

The best thing to do is get involved with other people your age who are into the stuff you like, most of whom will be boys. Make friends with them and do things with them in a group setting, and it won't take very long before you will find someone perfect for you.

• You sound very lovely and nice, and pretty too !!! I believe it all about chemistry between two hearts, of course, big breasts and curvy body is very important to most men, but they are not every thing, a good eye contact, and good knowledge of your partner likes snd dislikes, and what turns him on, all this can make some girl thousand times more adorable and sexy than any other girl. Actually, I never had any relationship before, and I am single, but I think this is a general law for all men and boys.

• Do you watch Hentai? If so, I'd love to be your Prince Charming :)

• Um, no... but if you watch it I'm cool with that.

• No I don't. I assume all girls that are into anime watch that, too, and I guess they are a little... lustful. Anyway, you kind of reach my belly button with your height, meh haha.

• Haha! Well I guess I'm not like most girls. :)

Now I feel like a REAL shortie! :)

• I really like tiny girls, especially one that is such a strong proponent of high heels :) But I do like a girl that gets a nice manicure ;P lol

Hope for Japan

• Sure, you sound adorable

• picture or nothing.

• That picture you drew is just sick. For that alone I would stay away from you.

• You sound like a catch :)

• thats my dream girl.

What Girls Said 3

• "I'm really shy" seems to be mentioned a lot, I think that's a big problem with your question. I'm pretty shy, too. I have a lot of guy friends, but I won't go up and tell a guy I like him or anything, nor do I really fall for guys easy. What I've found is a lot of the guys I work with or hang around, I'll find out later they've liked me all along! My personality is mistaken a lot for flirting, but I don't get sexual or anything that would make guys think I'm "easy" or anything, and I think that's what attracts them: I'm a challenge. I think if you start trying more to be friends with guys, let them see you for who you are, you'll find you have more success!

• You seriosly sound A LOT like me. I'm 4 foot eleven, 16, have long dark brown hair,but it's to my butt, wheigh 89 lbs,love drawing, music is my life, and SUCK at sports. the first time a guy has ever asked me out was a week ago. but instead of being shy, I used to be about the shyest person at school with almost no friends but now I'm more of a flirty fun outgoing person. that gets guys attracted to me like magnets. but I'm not allowed to date or hang out or have a boyfriend, so I kind of grew up in a shell. which makes me freak out when guys like me. If I were a guy or lesbian, I would go out with you because I know how it feels like to wonder if guys would date you. honestly, I think they would. ;)

• almost my story,