Guys, Is there any way I can get a guy to want to date me?- I have a son.

I get guys who like me and so when I can tell they like me I make sure to let them know in some way that I have a son. This always makes them stop liking me and I get into the friend category. I've been single for almost 2 years and today one of my friends said that no one wants to date me becasue I have a son. This is something I've thought quite a bit, but having someone actually say it really hits a weak spot in me.I've already been told to date guys who also have kids but all of them in our area are either old,bald weirdos/stalkers or are married or have a girlfriend.

Is there any way I can get a guy to want todate me knowing that I have a son?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've already been told to date guys who also have kids but all of them in our area are either old,bald weirdos/stalkers or are married or have a girlfriend.

Since you put it bluntly then so shall I.

Women need to be more careful when picking partners to have children with because once you have one it's their for life.

To a lot of guy a single woman is extra baggage he doesn't need and why should he take care of another mans sperm?

Your mistake should not be my burden. Age 20 years and then hook up with those single fathers or try to pick up some desperate loner.

What Guys Said 2

• Where do you live I don't mind going out with you to see if we can make it work

• I wouldn't date someone your age with a kid unless I REALLY liked her. The age is the key; if she got pregnant young, I think that's irresponsible and possibly slutty, again depending on age but also on her situation.

P.S. This is not an attack on you, just my opinion.

What Girls Said 0