Guys: Should I text him?

This guy has been texting me quite a bit over the week.. but in the last 2 days he hasn't texted me much.

Is he waiting for me to text him first? Shall I text him?

Or is he not texting me Because I'm annoying?

Do guys not text first Because they want girls to text them first?

• Text him!
  • Wait til he texts you
So..I text him.. he texted back and we had a good convo. Few days later after a party one night.. I text him the next day and he never replied.. so I took the hint and nothing more is happening :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I hate being in that position of wondering what to do ... so I decided to not overthink things and just do what I want in moderation. If he hasn't texted you and you want to talk to him, initiate it! Guys don't think so much, but when they see a girl not putting in even a little effort or playing TOO hard to get, they probably get all ... "ehh, she's not that interested". Just do what your gut tells you to.

What Guys Said 8

• He might be giving up on you because he figures you may not be interested.

Text him back. Don't always leave it up to us guys to do all the work in communication.

Then again, he might have gotten busy. Either with his own stuff, or other girls.

• He is playing hard to get. You haven't mastered the art of women. Don't give advice.

• bhall20 -- yes, I know the chase is impt to guys ha ha but I hate playing games. if I want something I'm gonna get it. or they lose out. haha

• Yeah and the good guys will make you think you want them. Therefore you will try to get them. You are getting played.

• I know exactly what he is doing. Why? Because I do it. He is thinking you will text him. If you text him, it shows him that you are pursuing him. He will then take a more lackadaisical approach towards you rather than really pursuing you. Honestly, it may be hard to do, wait it out few days. I guarantee you, if he is interested in you, he WILL text you. Trust me. If you text him, you are falling in to the trap I set for most of the women I talk to. Texting is the easiest modern day tool to get someone else to seriously like you. Just play hard to get. Don't respond, and make him think "why isn't she responding." If you can do this, he will be so whipped. Trust me.

• I hope you didn't text him. You need to play hard to get. Read my advice in this link. I am the one who got best answer. I explain a strategy I use that works.

link

• Text him first. I am going through this exact same thing now. I started texting a girl yesterday, we texted like 100 messages back and forth. Today I am waiting to see if she sends the first message or not to see if she is really interested or not. If you text him first and initiate the conversation, he will start to think you are interested. Go for it if you like him!

• So, let's say I got a guy's number. Would he be waiting for me to text him first, even though I texted him my number?

• Possibly. It wouldn't hurt to text him first. Go for it!

• Just read your update -jessie-, same thing happened to me with the girl I was talking about in my original answer. Don't worry, I'll text you ;-) lol

• he is waiting for you to text him, if its been him who has been starting the convos, he doesn't want to appear clingy...go for it!

• Don't over complicate things... Text him. Call him. Guys don't always communicate in "code" like women do... Maybe he's over his text and he doesn't want his bill to go up! lol. Seriously, just talk to him.

• If you want to text him you should text him. If he doesn't text you back I would just move on. It just depends on the dude. I usually don't text first unless I have something to say but if a couple days go by I might send one.

• I prefer girls to text me first so I know I'm not bothering them.

• Haha and I feel the same way about texting him.. lose lose situation

• one text a day is not a bother, I don't know why people think it is. if at all, just be prepared for the person to take some time to get back to u. if they like you they will, and if they take a couple days ... well I'm sure you know what to do then ha ha :)

• Respond?...

What Girls Said 2

• By all means text him! Is he usually the one who texts you first? If so then he might be waiting to see if you text him, to make sure that you actually like him. Just don't overdo it. Don't send more than two texts before getting a response, and don't text him 24/7! That'll show the guy that you're clingy or insecure, and you don't want him to think that.

• text him. you have nothing to lose