It's about black men in America?

Why most people being mean and saying bad things to black men for no reason?

I noticed most every race women won't or refused date black men in America. I hear women complain how black men approach them the wrong way. It make me really lose hope. I feel I will never get girlfriend or lover and I feel I will be single and virgin for forever. Maybe it me I guess

Most Helpful Girl

• That works for me, leaves many more good black men for me which I love!

What Girls Said 6

• Black guys always treated me well! Never let that hurt you. My mom's white and my dad's native American, my sister just married a guy from India. In my family interracial dating is totally fine! I've been into every type of guy (race wise) and they all approach me in similar ways. Don't lose hope. You're a good guy and a girl who's open to you will like you no matter how you approach her (unless you are intentionally being a douche :P).

• I would date a hot black guy. Who is a hot black guy imo? link Man, I would love a whole night with him, mmm.

• Im black and I love black guys. Well I love all races I would date any race as long as they treated me right. I don't think all black guys cheat or are dogs. I judge everyone individually not on their race. I would probably date you based on your picture but it is not all about looks so I don't know for sure lol. But anyway a lot of black girls are abandoning black guys because a lot of them only date white or hispanic but that is besides the point. Did I mention I love black guys though!

• thanks it nice to see women who love black men because most women disliked black guys because of act but don't they know what individually mean?i think they watched TV media too much, I really wish they get to know me before judge. I hear a lot of women not attracted to black men it make me lose hope, I haven't approach women for a while because I feel women think black men are pigs or cheating or complain about we are too aggressive. I don't remember any women think I'm cute or attracted to me.

• A lot of black females have to deal with stereotypes too. They are always seen as people who are aggressive and have big attitudes. And I'm the complete opposite. People jus need to learn to judge people as individuals.

• yea I agree with you I know plenty of nice black women didn't live up to their stereotypes but sad and idiots people still stubborn. I think will get better but it long way to go

• Maybe its not because you're black, maybe it's because of your attitude and how you don't come across as confident. I personally love black guys but its not just because they're black. its about the guy.

• I have nothing against black guys, its all about the individual.

• Obviously not ALL black men are like this, but there are too many black men that don't know how to approach women. Some of yall can be way too aggressive, disrespectful and don't know how to take no for an answer. Now obviously as a black woman I know that all black men are not like that, but there are quite a few guys who live up to the stereotype. But if you don't then that's not your problem. Sitting around feeling sad about being a black man won't help you out, you're not single because you're black. Unless you live in Redneckville USA you shouldn't have problems getting a girlfriend because of your race. you are probably hanging around the wrong crowd also. be more confident and don't give off the impression that you're desperate to be liked that is a huge turn off

What Guys Said 12

• That my friend is people being ignorant, uncomfortable with themselves as people, and being racist. People judge one another on their past knowledge of their experiences and what they see. That is stereotyping. Some people say this because maybe their experiences with black men (if they've even had one) have been bad or unpleasant. I'm a black guy and I don't act like the black guys they describe. You just have to be yourself (you sound like an intelligent and nice person) and let love takes its course. You'll find the right women for you, I know it. Just keep believing, be patient, and keep looking. I hope my advice can help you somehow and best of luck in your endeavors whether they are romantic or non-romantic!

• Did you steal that computer?

All racial jokes aside. Have you tried going for black women?

• yes, I tried go for black women but they won't date me because they think black men are no good or cheat or something that why it make me lose hope

• Men outnumber women in certain age categories. In other age categories it's inversed.

Examples:

-At birth there are a few % more boys than girls.

-Among adolescents men outnumber women because a % of women just is absent from the 'dating market' because of parental control , fright of being called 'sluts', virginity pledges etc.

-Above 50 women start to outnumber men because en die younger.

• Pushing down others makes them feel superior.

It can be a cry of despair from someone feeling inferior to other people: "If I ain't better than a n****, better than who can I be?"

One could NEARLY pity them.

• :D :D I wrote "Pushing down others makes them feel superior." and I hit two poor guys who downed my answer, proving my point :D

One could NEARLY pity them.

• It truly is horrible how stereotypes and the media alter public opinion when it comes to black men. You look like a handsome guy though so I'm sure you will find women you are attracted to you regardless of race. Try not to act to insecure about it because women have a knack for sensing a guys insecurities.

I have noticed that people in the city are more open to interracial relationships then in small towns though if that's what you are going for. I have no idea where you live so I'm putting it out there.

Either way don't quit bro I'm sure you will find a woman who doesn't care at all about race and will see through to who you really are!

• I see Black men with all kinds of women in my college. I'm black myself and have dated both inside and outside of my race. It's probably a matter of location. In some areas, what you're experiencing might not surprise me.

• I've got the same issue dude and its even worse when you're a decent and respectable black guy looking for a decent girl of any race. Not for some trashy whore. It seems like all the girls with decency are f***in conceited as sh*t. I blame it on location because I refuse to give up hope. I live in a certain part of Maryland with mostly hispanics and blacks. The only decent girls I can find are white but they never give me the time of day and live in high upper class areas. SMDFH

• self hating much?

• yea he is not self hating. and I'm saying this as a black female. He never said he only goes after white women because there is skin is light and he wants mixed babies with "good" hairs. that would be considered self hating

• Brother is true, for me is so hard have a good white girl, I have luck only with the inmoral and fat white girls, is very sad but don't worry, do you need hope.

• There are plenty of women who like black men. It seems a lot of guys complain that no one will date them because of their race or ethnicity, but then look at all the guys of the same group who do have gf.

• then why don't you look for a black woman?

easy and simple.

• tried black ladies?

• Man sorry, my recomendation for you is visit norway, iceland or germany, do you need to meet european girls =)

• just don't act like a "black guy" .. aka: loud, vulgar, rude, disrespectful and thugged out like something out of an overly funded rap video... and it shouldn't matter.

people don't talk sh*t about blacks because of their appearance dude: its how they act

act respectfully and like you aren't low class and you'll be golden & find a girl in no time man

• thanks man. I really wish people get to know me before judge me.

• Don't act like a "black guy"? So if I talk properly, act respectfully, and present myself like I have class I'm not acting black? Are those characteristics that are only found in white people? You just gave a perfect example of the point he was trying to make in his first paragraph, and he actually thanked you for it. SMH

• as a culture, black men do act like how I listed, yes.

if you have problems with the culture blacks have created for themselves, then change it, instead of bitching about it when others acknowledge it.

• do you have a big d***?