Girls 21 and over. Do you only date older guys?

would you ever date a guy the same age as you? Or maybe only a year or 2 older? Is that old enough for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like older guys but no older than 26 or so. I am 21. And I am currently seeing someone who is also 21. Its kind of nice, because we are going through some of the same stuff, only time will tell though. I prefer older guys just because the maturity level is usually closer to mine, no offense. But guys this age, and girls too are just into partying and sleeping around. Most anyway, not all.

What Girls Said 10

• I always dated older guy. One was even 7 years older. At one point I would have said I would only date guys older than me. But in fact I just had a really nice date with a guy a bit younger… so I guess it always depends. I know men in their late twenties who still act like teenagers… so age really doesn’t have to mean anything…

• I don't really have a problem with dating younger guys. I mean, my current boyfriend is the only boyfriend I've had so far who was older than I was. All that having a younger boyfriend means is that we can't, say, have wine together at a restaurant, and that's really no biggie.

• Nope. I've dated a guy who was 3 years younger than me. It was a lot of fun, and he's still my very good friend.

• depends how mature he is. he can be 25 and immature so I won't date him.

• I'm 20 and I only date guys who are 24-30. I have kids though, so that factors in. I think if I didn't have kids I would still date guys who were a few years older then me. It more depends on the guy then the age of course.

• I'm 21, I'd ideally like to date a guy 21 to 27

• I'm 24, ideally the guy would be 24-27. I would consider 23 if they were mature. However, when I was 20 I dated a 27 year old, although a 7 year gap NOW (where the person would be 30+) seems too old!

• yes I date guys above 28 ... I can't handle guys of my age . I find them too jerky and nerds. Whereas guys above 23 I guess they have built a sense of maturity and know how to stablize a relationship. Most of the guys I have been with are good.

• i date older guys and younger guys

• yes. I would hope older guys are more mature

What Guys Said 0