Is it okay to date like a guy?

I have been told I date like a guy...which I do. I can hook up with a guy and never talk to him again and I am totally OK with that. I don't get attached easily and I love just having fun and hooking up. I ALWAYS use protection and I am very smart about it...is that an OK thing to do if I am not looking for anything serious?

Most Helpful Girl

• Is it OK? It's smart! One thing I will give men credit for is that they know how to date. They don't put all their eggs in 1 basket and get all vulnerable and emo like girls do. Us girls will focus on 1 guy and try so hard to make sh*t work and then wonder why so many of us are always getting hurt and played. That's what I admire about how men date is because they make themselves a priority and don't take the girl seriously until they know she's the one. We should do that and not be so vulnerable.

I just don't agree with hooking up indiscriminately. You can DATE without HOOKING UP, because most girls get attached after sex and not only that but you risk disease, pregnancy and your rep all over some d***. But if you're happy that way and don't get attached easily then go for it. You have to do what's best for you f*** everyone's opinions

What Guys Said 1

• there sure isn't anything wrong with that...yur doing what you want...i agree that you need to make sure that the ones you are with can at least figure out what yur about though...

What Girls Said 2

• lol girl of course that's okay. all the more power to you.

just make sure you don't lead anyone on or be a bitch about it to a nice guy. but other than that, go for it~ ha ha I'm kinda the same way actually

• It's fine as long as it's safe and you're not like sexing the whole world. I date like a guy and it's totally fun besides don't you think that it's time for a little pay back? Lol jk