I feel like a chump

Ok my girlfriend that I have been dating for two weeks just bought me a birthday present and I know they weren't cheap. I feel really guilty so I bought a gold bracelet with diamonds to give her but I was wondering if I should just wait and give it to her on Christmas?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel that way whenever I get something from a girl too, but the answer isn't to give her a gift for your own birthday. You just need to make her feel like what she did was really awesome and let her feel good about being able to give you something you enjoyed. And definitely keep her birthday in mind in the future.

What Girls Said 2

• Definitely wait... it was your b-day and if a girls into you she's gonna go all out... so save that gift (and maybe a few extras) for Christmas. She did it cause she cares about you and was celebrating your life giving her that bracelet might also make her feel like "a chump" who can do something great for her man without him feeling like he owes her something...

• Wait until Christmas. Just let her know that you really appreciated the gifts.

What Guys Said 1

• Definitely save it for Christmas. If you give her the bracelet now she will feel like you are only doing it for her because she got you the present. If you give it to her for Christmas she will be surprised and being it is wrapped she will wonder what you got her.