Do girls joke when they say "call it a date?"

So me and this girl have had some good chemistry, but she was kinda dating this other guy, but they have broken up. So we decided to go out Saturday night cause it's been a while and she said "ok it's a date."

So my question is do girls joke around when they say that, or am I just over analyzing her:

"re spark of interest in me and is kinda flirting with me cause it wouldn't necessarily be a bad think if it was."

Most Helpful Girl

• A date is a date. Girls never joke about a date. When you agree to a time to be togather, I call it a date, unless you are just "friends" and no romantic intentions period!

What Girls Said 3

• I agree with the two other gals. I wouldn't really joke around with a guy by calling our outing a date if I wasn't at least somewhat interested. This would just give the guys false hopes and no nice girl will want to hurt a guy that may like her on purpose. I think your over analyzing this and if she called it a date, then you take it as one!

• ya girls say that all the time and mean it casually

• if a girl wasn't into you at all then she wouldn't call it a date

well I wouldn't anyway

What Guys Said 0