She is texting me A LOT

I tried online dating for the first time and met up with a girl for some coffee. Turned out she was super cute, super cool, and we sat there for 2 hours. Had a great time, kissed her in the parking lot. Definitely going to ask her out again.

I get home and she starts texting me. Probably texted for a half hour and I think the only reason it ended is because she went too bed.

Yesterday I worked in a rural area with no phone signal. When I got back to civilization my phone had two texts... a good morning text and one updating me on her day. I didn't respond to either and got a third one later on. I texted back a few times but overall acted kind of aloof. I just am not sure I am ready for "how was your day?" lol. And I don't like constant texting no matter who you are!

I know I could just tell her I don't like to text that much, but I'm worried its a sign of a desire too move WAY TOO FAST...

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah just say "sry I'm not a big texter, but I'll ttyl :)"

that lets her know you like her but want her to cool it with the texts.

She is probably just addicted to texting. It doesn't mean she wants to marry you or anything hahaha.

She probs got some advice somewhere to make sure a guy knows she's interested by texting him a lot hahaha.

Or tell her you don't get unlimited texting on your phone. Just find a nice way to tell her to text you less.

What Girls Said 3

• Three texts is nothing. I had a friend where a guy texted her 20 some odd times in one day, now that's just insane. (And he was stalking her) Like everyone said, tell her, how else will she know it bothers you? :)

• Well, it's simple, she really likes you. If you don't want her to text you so much, just tell her. I know, you're getting the "GKHEWVFV IM DESPERATE! AND CLINGY" vibe from her but seriously, what she's doing is normal and she probably thinks she's using self-control with the texting and stressing because you haven't replied. Honestly, it could be worse.

• Yours is a problem common to a lot of guys. Girls show affection via things like texting. When we remember the guy we like we tend to let him know that even though you guys don`t. Just be nice and tell her that you are not a texting person, and apologize for not being able to reply her texts as often. But don't tell her not to text you. If she really likes and respects you she`s bound to understand.

What Guys Said 1

• You should call her on the phone and talk about other stuff and then bring that up in the middle, just as an "oh by the way" thing. That's only if you see long term potential though. If you don't care about the long term then handle it however you like.