When did you get your first kiss?

I'm a freshman in High school and feel weird since I've never kissed a cutie.

Most Helpful Girl

• I got mine during my freshman year in College.

What Girls Said 13

• i had my first kiss when I was 19 years old and that was after I had finished college. it was with my first boyfriend, my first love and I was almost married to the guy. they say you always remember your first kiss and your first love and I glad that both were the same person because he's the person I won't want to forget. lol don't rush it its much better when you let it happen on its own

• I'm a senior in high school and still haven't been kissed. Honestly, don't worry about it. If you're afraid of seeming 'uncool' just know no one brings that that up or even cares. If you're worried that it'll never happen...just don't worry.

• Dont worry about it, just make sure it's with the one you love, you might feel disappointed if it doesn't go the way you thought it would.

• had my first french kiss my sophomore year of hs.

• I was twelve, but I had no effing clue it was coming and the guy who did it I had only known existed for 20 mins.

• Junior year of high school and only one after that...

• I was 14, but there is nothing to worry about, just try to have your first kiss with the one you love,cause you never forget it and it feels horible if your first kiss regrets you in the future

• I was 13.

• 13 *tsktsk* so young...

• I'm 15. Still haven't had mine.

• The summer before my sophomore year of high school. But it was like a fling or something. I actually started dating and actually kissing(making out) a year after that...my first love.

• hs

• Don't feel bad, because then that'll make me feel bad. I haven't had mine either :P

• Haha sorry but it still stresses me out.

What Guys Said 10

• My first kiss was from one of my uncles goats. The chin hair tickled a little, but all in all it was a moment to remember. I wonder what ever happened to the old girl.

• My first kiss was from Megan, a single mom, in a parking lot outside an innocuous bar in Langley. Summer of 1999, I was 20.

I came down with mono that summer -- not sure if it was before or after. :P My muscles ached so bad though, for a few hours.

• PS - typing the words "and I've never kissed a cutie" demonstrate why you never will. You're gay bro! Congrats how does you feel?

• first kiss, 5th grade puppy love stuff

first make out... I wanna say like summer going into sophomore year

• It'll happen when it happens. I'm a sophomore in college and still haven't had mine. (I went to a small high school and there was only one girl there that I wanted to kiss buuuuuuut she had a boyfriend.)

• 8th grade 12-13

• you think that iss bad, try 19 and never been kissed, I think my nuts might be blue permanently.

• thats OK I had my first kiss when I was 19 years old

• yeah forgot to mention that I have no Girlfriend or prospects for Girlfriend and never have. I can be romantic I just haven't found a girl who match's the three mandatory things for me. Kind, Christin, and my age range. where I live and go to church, this is harder then it sounds.

• At the Fall Dance in 7th Grade

• 18.

• Im a junior in high school and still haven't gotten one but no worries

• How does that not stress you out? It stresses me out all the time.

• Well I'm sure I'll have plenty of chances in the future and there are better things to worry about then a kiss, like school because no girl is gonna want to kiss a bum

• 17.