Do you expect a guy to kiss you on the first date or not, girls?

Does it depend on how you know him and how long you have known him for? If he didn't kiss you on the first date would you feel uncomfortable or feel as if he wasn't interested in you? Or would you always expect a kiss on the first date?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. At least a kiss or the cheek. Even had men kiss my hand a few times- both are sweet, innocent, and show interest. I hug everyone, and hugs can tell you a lot about how someone feels towards you. I think it's sweet when I go in for a hug and he kisses my cheek :)

What Girls Said 5

• yes! a peck on the cheek or a kiss of the lips at the end of the night :)

She'll drop clues before you part ways such as holding your gaze and telling you she had a wonderful night and would like to see you again. If he didn't kiss or initiate a hug I wouldn't expect him to ask for a 2nd date and I'd tell myself to move on.

• Maybe at the end if it went well, and if I really like him! ;)

• It depends on how long I knew him. If I knew him for months and we were really close then yea I would expect him to kiss me. If I just met him then no I hug would probably work.

• Just a little kiss on the cheek will tell me that your interested. :)

• If you don't try to kiss me on the 1st date I'm gonna think you don't like me. Either way I'm probably gonna kiss him. I would kiss a guy on the 1st date if it went well but probably no tongue.

What Guys Said 3

• You can build up to the kiss on a first date, If you try to kiss her without having touched her the entire date, it'll feel rather awkward(especially for you) because there was nothing the entire date and then all of a sudden your kissing her.

Before you misunderstand what I'm saying, I'm not saying you should be all hands but some form of light touch is something I would recommend before kissing a girl.

From my experiance.. girls expect it but only if the date went well, if the date was a complete and utter disaster and it wasn't clicking then she obviously won't expect the kiss as there most likely won't be a next date, on the other hand if you don't kiss her and it was a successfull date in her eyes she'll wonder what's wrong and might assume your not interested/have no idea what your doing or even that you didn't have the confidence to kiss her.

• wow I didn't think girls would accept a kiss on the first date. I'd give a kiss on the cheek at the end of the night but not the lips. thought that was as far as I could go lol

• If I thought the date went well, I'd go for a kiss. I've found that women would rather you be too forward with something like that than not forward enough.