At what age did you get your first kiss? magical or awkward? XD

as it says up there and was the moment magical or awkward? XD

Most Helpful Girl

• I was 16, and it was completely magical. It was New Years Eve and the guy I like and I had spent the entire night talking and cuddling on the tramp. At one point we were just laying there, nearly sleeping since it was like 4 AM, and somehow I realized our faces were about an inch apart. It just happened naturally from there; I was trying to get him to realize I wanted to kiss him, and apparently he got the message haha! It was really sweet and innocent and only lasted like 10 seconds, but it surprisingly enough wasn't awkward at all.

What Guys Said 3

• 14 and it was pretty great

• like 14 I think? and it was pretty awkward...i didn't really like the girl I just wanted to kiss! lol

• Still haven't had mine. Here's hoping for magical! lol

What Girls Said 12

• 18 it was kind of magical..it was with a guy I really liked so that was good.

• i was four years old with my boyfriend does that count?

• I was 13. It was at band camp.. haha. It was awkward, looking back on it, but I thought it was magical. I was SO scared though.

• I had this boy who tried to kiss me when I was 15 but I don't really count my first kiss until I was 16 and it was ok!

• I was 10 and it was awkward but memorable

• i was 15. and it was with some guy at a party.. a kiss turned into a steamy makeout session. lol! but it was terrible! because I had no clue what I was doing! lol so like most people say, my first kiss sucked! lol but hey, I've improved and have been complimented a few times ;)

• lol! I know what you mean...try your first kiss with a guy and a tongue ring and freaking aggressive, it was freaking scary...but not as bad as I thought...made my glasses fog LMAO!

• trust me, that's a day I will never forget...specially how my friends stayed staring at me after we came back from that lung surgery..."what the hell?!...what happen back there?!", my glasses all foggy and I was starting to clean them up and he was all happy and proud...I was like...FREEDOM!, it was nice...but that won't take away my...FREEDOM! xD

• lmao! damn as long as you were "free at last, free at last, thank god almighty you were free at last" hahaha

• I was like 13 or something, and it was awkward because I kissed my best friend and she was a girl. She was bi so it didn't matter to her.

• I feel like Drew Barrymoore in that movie "Never Been Kissed." I'm 23 and still have never really been kissed. I hope it's magical.

• if it's with the person you like...trust me it will be...other then that is just blahber and taken the air out of your lungs XD

• Haha! Thanks! lol :o)

• 14. And there was nothing special about it :P

• I was 11. It wasn't magical or awkward. It just happened..

• Seven but it doesn't count until you are ten.

• 18 and it hasn't happened yet...