Ok girls this is a question to you. Me and my friend are having a friendly argument ;) would you prefer if a guy liked you, to text you everyday? or would you think he is trying to hard and seems desperate if he texts you everyday, and be annoyed?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes women love to text so if your going to text her more than likely she will text you back. But if you want to text her do it randomly like later at night ok you see this way its getting later in the night and what you can do is when your texting her you can say hey I'm going to call you and there you, then you call her on the phone and chat with her for a few minutes and say ok well I'm getting tired and I'm going to bed, I will call you tommarow.

If you like the girl, text her one time and it has to be something along the lines of hey what are you doing this weekend any plans? Then you play the waiting game, and go do something else but don't keep texting her, like I said only once and its just like fishing wait for it and she will respond now it might be at like 2 am when you sent her a text at 5pm.

I think women do that to see if your desperate which in many cases a guy will text her one hour and get nothing so he waits an hour and nothing and before you know it he sent all these texts and the girl goes wow this guy is desperate, wonder how many more he will send before I feel like answering him back.

I have an example of that right now I sent a girl a text at like 7pm today and she just now sent me one back at 1am. You never know with women but if you look desperate youve already lost. You just gotta be patient with them.

What Girls Said 8

• I basically agree that it depends on whether I like the guy or not lol. If I really like him anyway, then I'm always glad to hear from him.

(But either way, I could do without the pointless texts like "what's up", "what are you doing" etc. haha, so that's probably not a good idea.)

As long as he's got something to say, even just "I miss you", then I would love it. Plus, the random texts that just say sweet things like that can really make the day a lot better. :]

• Personally, I'd like to hear from him every other day or so, or even just 2-3 times a week in one text convo. It gives me something to look foward to and I like it when the timing is unpredictable. But if it were an exclusive, serious relationship, it would be nice to touch base every day, but I don't sweat over stuff like that. :)

• well it depends if the girl likes the guy.if so she would be soo happy to have texts from the guy she likes everyday.so long as it turns into a texting marathon where BOTH of you text each other after each other otherwise it would seem a bit desperate.scratch that.DESPERATE! Also if the girl doesn't like the guy she WILL find it annoyin.but I doubt if she'll ever tell you how much it is annoying her.unless of course she is a bitch! lool

• I'd say the texting is okay, but I'd rather it be an actual conversation with me rather then just continuous texting each other, that SCREAMS needy. Having a text convo's cool, but nothing over the top.

• It depends on how cute or hot or his personality is. I would love for a guy with those qualities to text me more often bc it makes me smile. It makes me remember that there are sweet and caring guys and I love that. But if the guy really truly acts like she dislikes it then totally don't text her all the time.

• Hii, I guess its different for every girl lol but I know that when I like a guy I like when he texts me everyday, just to say hey:), makes my day a whole lot brighter sometimes lol. honestly tho I do think that most girls like it when their crush texts them at least once a day. I just hate being the one that has to do the texting, and thinking hard before I actually do lol, because I never know if ill seem to clingy kind of, so yah text her:)

• Maybe some girls don't like it. but I love nothing more than waking up to a cute text in the morning from the guy I like

text her

do it

:)

• hmm, depending on what he texts you and if yo liek him back:P

What Guys Said 0