I want him to kiss me? Me, my boyfriend, my best friend, and her boyfriend are going to the movies Saturday?

whats some stuff to make my boyfriend get the idea that I want him to kiss me? he was planning on kissing me then(its mine and his first kiss together) but I want to know what I can do to make him know I want him to kiss me. We are going to see limitless.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're taking all the effort to PLAN your first kiss then why have it happen in a movie theatre? Why not have it somewhere romantic like the beach or a park?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Spontaneous kisses are the best. Don't worry about planning it. If you've already talked about it, he knows you want it. You gave him the firework, now let him light the match.

• Don't try to plan the first kiss, or force it. That kind of stuff is supposed to just happen. That's what makes it magical and memorable. Besides, you wouldn't want your first kiss to be while you're surrounded by others...