Should I call her??

I text her yesterday and she haven't respond yet. I want to know if she want to go somewhere and get something to drink. She usually reply back really fast. You think I should call her and ask her or wait for her to reply back?

Most Helpful Girl

• call her, maybe the text got lost

What Girls Said 4

• If I were you, I'd give it another day and if she still doesn't get back to you, then I would just forget about it.

If I'm genuinely interested in a guy, I'll wait a few hours or so to text him back (sometimes, even a couple of days) because I don't want to seem too eager; however, if I'm really not that interested, I'll usually just ignore his texts all together to avoid leading him on.

• If it wa yesterday I think you should wait I mean you might sound desperate and clingy and you do not want to sound that way or wait a couple of hours and call her

• you should wait because she might have been busy or making you wonder about her like she's doing... Girls do this to make them seem mysterious & alluring.

• mmm you should wait there are two possibilitys either the text got lost or she dsent want to talk to you.. but don't text her again you will seem desperate.

good luck:)

What Guys Said 0