Girls: why would you want the guy you like to only text you?

This girl and I both like each other and she gave me her number without me having to ask, but she only says "text me sometime". never 'call.' Is there a reason she wouldn't want me to call?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe it means anything at all. She probably said text instead of call because she texts more than she calls people. I mean...most young people do anyways.

What Girls Said 3

• it's easier to text

• you can edit a text message but you can't edit a call. she's afraid she'll mess up or say something embarrassing on the phone or that she'll sound too excited to be talking to you.

• the reason may well depend on the girl's culture or upbringing.not every parent allows their daughter to tak to guyz on phone or get close to them...its easy to pass off a text message from a guy as a girl'z but things can get tricky if the parents hear a guy's voice on the phone...u should give the girl the benefit of doubt and ask her about it

What Guys Said 0