She did not text me back?

I asked a girl out yesterday at around 9 PM, but she has not answered yet! What should I do, text her again or just ignore it and try again later?

Most Helpful Guy

• You could either ignore her and pretend your life is too busy or socially full that you lost track of having to text her (and risk looking like you don't care) or you can stick it out for a few days and be really happy when she texts you.

Normally texting or calling immediately is interpreted as desperation, but sometimes the other person would prefer it if you were immediate. Think about it - would you prefer it if she text back right away, or would you prefer her to wait?

If you are getting twitchy try 'faking' one of those annoying chain texts, or a joke, or something you could make look like you have forwarded to several people or your entire contact list. This way you can indirectly text her and make it look like an accident. If you get nothing back you can wait for a bit and then text her commenting on the text you sent previously, apologising if you think it went bad, or wondering about if she got it or not. Try employing Ye Olde Technique 'I'm not sure if my service is messed up, did you get my previous message?'

Either way, you'll find out if she likes you enough to text back or not.

Good luck, and have fun. :)

What Girls Said 5

• Ignore it...but don't write her off. If she doesn't answer today or at the latest tomorrow...then just pretend like nothing happened.

If she asks you about it, but seems to just be asking you about it for her ego boost (being bitchy), then tell her you just got a better deal... xD

• All I know...is I Iike it when someone texts me back right away and lets me know what is happening...I don't care if you text me all goddamn day..sounding like the most desperate person in the world..Knowing that someone cares enough to let me know I am on their mind like that...makes me want them more..(now if a guy ignored me...I would quickly forget about him and be through...the way I see it..is if you ignore me I can easily find someone who won't and will be delighted to be in my company...so sad for you..you lose...You catch what I am saying?

• First off, you shouldn't have asked her out through a text. It would have been better in person or phone since you would have got an answer from her wether it was a no ye or a maybe. Secondlt since its too late you need help, did she like you do you know her well? Or is she some cutie you just want to be your girlfriend ? Because if its the aexond she might have got the text but didn't want to reply because she doesn't want to say no or perhaps she is uncertain. If its the first one and she's someone you can talk to which of she should be right? Since you want her as your girlfriend. Then give her a calk let her know how you feel and make sure sjmhe got that txt(: If she's doesn't answer no worries wait a couple days and see what happens don't over call or be pushy!

• its not really a DATE hahah but I totally agree, next time I will call her up. And she did answer! y?y me?

• Sometimes messages don't go through so that may or may not be the case. Or she may just want to be friends and she does not want to hurt your feelings or she could feel like this is not the way things were supposed to go and wants nothing to do with you. But whatever happens do not let her see that you are hurting if she did get your message and doesn't want to have anything with you then don't give her the pleasure of seeing you drool over her.

• Ignore and play it cool

What Guys Said 2

• 3 Things: 1. Where do you live, because yesterday at 9PM where I am was about 7 hours ago... and it's 4:30AM.

2. I'm pretty sure you're getting ahead of yourself; relax.

3. Or spam the sh*t out of her phone until you get a "No"! At least you won't be anxious!

• ignore it

if she didn't receive the message, won't mean that much and you can definitely try again some other day

if she received it and ignores you... you would only make things worse.