Will the age difference matter to her parents?

i just turned 17 and she is 15 (will be 16 in november) will her parents not let her date me Because I'm older

Most Helpful Guy

• If your both in high school and in the same school it shouldn't be a problem.

What Girls Said 5

• Noo reason for them, indeed is like most parents preffer the guy to be older, I mean not like 10 years older but still, older, because of the "common thought" :P, bout girls beeing more mature than guys so you would be somehow "Mature enough" (:

• obviously depends on how conservative her parents are. Seems like a reasonable age gap to me.

• that's nothing! there's no reason they shouldn't like you because of your age.

• I see it as no issue, I'm 16 dating an 18 year old, although effectively there is only a year between us. My parents said this is a good thing becasue they feel I am safe when I go out with him because he is older and more mature.

• that's a pretty big age difference.

• do I detect sarcasm

• I've heard about 16 year old girls dating 32 years old guys. I have no idea what you're talking about.

(Though we have different laws.)

What Guys Said 0