My boyfriend says he wants to hangout with me but has a lot of sh*t on his mind and stuff?

Ya he basically said that to me when I said I was sad and he asked why... I said that I just feel like he Doesn't want to hangout with me anymore or do anything. Like I understand that he's tired and stuff but ya... Then that's what I got for a answer. I don't really know what to do. We were thinkin bout hanging out tomorrow but he said that he'll be too tired from work unless I drive to see him which I just did yesterday. Any advice? Should I just step off a bit not next him as much and be busy this week and wait for him to ask to hangout next?

What Guys Said 1

• I understand where he's coming from school and work takes a heavy toll on people. If you can, take a more active role. If you don't like your situation, do something about it.

• Thanks like I just feel like I'm not appreciated sometimes :/ it really sucks

What Girls Said 0