A friend of mine that I like is coming over tomorrow?

I got this friend and her names Carin. We have been talking for about two months now and I am starting to really like her. She is coming over tomarrow to watch zombie movies(we both love them) with me and my sister. I want to tell her that I like her but I want to drop subtle hints first. Any recommendations? Thanks for any advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest you start by planning some time together that doesn't involve your sister. Perhaps you could convince her (your sis) to find something else to do that night? If your friend asks where your sister is, just tell her straight up that you wanted some quality time with her -- see how she handles it. Sit next to her when you're watching the movies, let her decide on the next move. If she stays to herself it's not a good sign; if she cuddles with you she's either interested, or she sees you like a brother. Sometimes it's hard to tell. ><

I'm a big believer in being straightforward. If you think the night went well, ask her out. It doesn't have to be hard or awkward, just something like "This was fun - care to do it again sometime, only as a real date?" Clarify your intentions. If she says no and that she'd rather be friends, don't freak out. Just tell her you'll take what you can get.

Good luck! ;)

What Girls Said 1

• If this is the first time you ever have met this chick in person.you really want her to think of your first meeting as hanging out in front of the TV?! I really think you can come up with something better than that.Women like to talk so really you should do something so she doesn't feel like your trying to shut her up or put moves on her. I don't care how long you've talked being with a person is totally different so def give her time and SPACE! Get close by showing her things you like.

What Guys Said 1

• Well first, it sounds like this is something new, like she hasn't come over before or that you haven't done much outside of school with her in the past (at least on your turf) I would try to not do anything with your sister around. It's not a ton of fun when you have other company with you, at least family. I would just hang out and not do a lot. Just have fun and enjoy your time with her. Just be yourself and relax. Laugh and enjoyed yourselves, besides what else is better than that? You can't make many moves anyways when your sister is around. I know you are bursting with joy on the inside and want to tell her, you can afford to not tell her tomorrow. You guys are two months into it so no rush. Be her friend first.