Why is he not calling me?

I don't know what to do anymore, my boyfriend hardly ever calls just to see how Iam doing. In the beginning he called me and wanted to be with me. But know its like he doesn't even bother to pick up the phone and say hi. I've been with him for 5 months and I guess this is the end of our relationship. I don't think he cares much about me anymore. I wish it was like the first time I met him. we haven't seen each other for a month in a half. he says he has a job and after his job he has school. then he studies. Is this relationship coming to an end or what? GUYSSS please help. no I am not desperate, I just can't figure this guy out anymore. we are too distant from each other lately.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I would bring it up with him. From a girl's perspective, it seems like he wants to be done. However, it may be completely different for him. My boyfriend of ~5 months rarely takes the initiative to call or text anymore- he says he thinks about me, or doing it, but never actually calls (aggravating, isn't it?) After "the chase" was done, he went back to his old habits. I know he treats his friends the same way, so it isn't just me.

My guy gets so absorbed in his work (he works 60-70 hrs a week) that he doesn't have time to want to do much else. If I am in town, he will make time for me, but otherwise, just relaxes when he is out of work.

While I am away (I am doing graduate work 2 hrs away), he seems colder by not calling or texting much. When I am in town- I get a total different reception- and he is back to his whole loving self.

If I were you, I would drive down and see him- too much time apart makes you more nervous as well, and harder to aknowledge the other person. Talk about how you just want to know what he feels. Don't get accusing, just say that he has seemed more distant lately, and ask if anything is wrong. In person works a lot better than over the phone.

Also, you mentioned him calling you, how often do you call him/initiate phone calls?

• Yes, it is and I don't think he knows how to tell you so instead he has less contact with you which is telling you that he is no longer interested in the relationship. If a person is still into you, it don't take much to call or do something and if there makin excuses that they are too busy right now is not true. They just don't want to be with you no more. Sry, that this is happening. Stay strong and move on